HootSuite was a popular favorite for bloggers and marketers.
It had been one of the very few social network management applications that came to existence in the early 2000s and evolved into today’s go-to tool for scheduling posts to social networks.
These days, there are many tools exactly like Hootsuite. While they are motivated by Hootsuite’s core attributes, many of these applications go beyond scheduling posts and proceed as far as provide analytics and automated engagement. Judging by my time in trying these newer applications, I think their creators looked at applications like Hootsuite and figured out a way to make things better.
What Hootsuite does best:
- It supports popular social network stations like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as lesser-known channels like Mixi, Flickr, Tumblr, and Storify
- Has a plan, however, offers cheap premium plans
Enables team collaboration
- Has a secure browser-based application and applications for both iOS and Android
- Content curation is easy by using RSS feeds
- Basic analytics delivered to your email
- Endless scheduling starting with the Professional plan ($19/month)
Best HootSuite Alternatives To Boost Your Social Media Marketing Skill in 2018
Much like Sendible, Agorapulse is much more than merely a publishing tool. It also covers competitor research and social listening. With its many features, it is clear that it was made to be an all-around social network management tool for teams to stay engaged with followers at all times.
Here are some of Agorapulse’s best features:
- View, reply, or assign comments in a unified inbox
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube
- Automated comment moderation
- Keyword/hashtag monitoring
- Free, unlimited reports
- Fan/follower profiling
- Visual calendar
- Excellent customer support
SocialPilot combines analytics publishing and participation in a package, albeit with a few limitations. It’s undoubtedly more strong than Hootsuite, but maybe not comparable to Sendible or even Agorapulse.
Here’s what SocialPilot offers:
- One dashboard to manage all social channels
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Schedule posts in different time zones
- Automated RSS feeds
- Team collaboration
- Facebook branding
- Visual calendar
Assessing social network posts could be enough for some people, and when this is really the case, this tool can be too much. Sendible is meant to handle multiple social network accounts for various customers. It’s not a way to post consistently to social network, but additionally to know whether people engage with your content. Additionally, it has the capacity to track and automate your responses.
Here are its main features:
- A single stream for the most recent responses to your posts
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- A way to monitor a keyword and filter them by location and other categories
- A separate report for different social media networks/accounts
- In addition to social media posts, you can publish a blog post and send emails to your subscribers
- Visual calendar
Stack your post is a social media marketing tool that allows and helps you to easily auto post, schedule Instagram posts along with Facebook, Twitter and many more!. It also can manage multiple social networks, schedule posts, increase your Traffic and engage your audiences. Just upload the media you want to post, type up your caption, and use the handy calendar to decide when you’d like your post to go out.
Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stack your post is one of the awesome modules for this app. It allows and gives you the greatest way to boost your Instagram account with more followers, likes, comments, unfollows and direct messages than ever before.
Here are its main features:
- Post Now and Scheduled posts
- Multi-Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc…)
- Facebook: auto post, schedule post media, link, text to all Facebook profiles, pages, groups
- Instagram: auto post, schedule post video, image, stories and carousel to all Instagram accounts
- Twitter: auto post, schedule post video, image, text to all Twitter accounts
- Payment system via Paypal and stripe (Separated module, Available with Extended License only)
- Automatic Image resize to match Instagram’s aspect ratios (Almost for every images)
- Upload media to post
- Import the media (images, videos) from Cloud Drives (Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Export profiles, page, friends, groups to CSV, Excel, PDF file (Just available with Facebook)
Here is some Instagram Auto Activity Module Features :
- Multi Instagram Accounts’s activity
- Auto activities Logs
- Many Targets: tags, location, followers, followings, likers, commenters
- Tags & Locations: Targeting by tags allows you to like and/or comment on media posted under Tags or Locations, and/or follow users who posted those media
- Followers: allows you to follow users who follow Usernames added in your setting added in your settings (Followers of Usernames),and/or like and/or comment on most recent media posted by those users. Beside, You can also target your own Followers (all users who follow your Instagram account)
- Followings: allows you to follow users followed by Usernames added in your setting added in your settings (Followers of Usernames), like and/or comment on most recent media posted by those users. Beside, You can also target your own Followings (all users who you are following)
- Likers: allows you to follow users who have liked media posted by Usernames added in your setting added in your settings,like and/or comment on most recent media posted by those users. Beside, You can also target your own Likers (all users who have liked your media posted)
- Commenters: allows you to follow users who have commented media posted by Usernames added in your setting added in your settings,like and/or comment on most recent media posted by those users. Beside, You can also target your own Likers (all users who have commented your media posted)
- Unfollow after x days
- Unfollow source
- Activity speed: Activity speed: slow, medium, fast
- Advanced Filters: Activity speed: Media Age Filter, Media type Filter, Min. likes Filter, Max. likes Filter, Min. comments Filter, Max. comments Filter, Min. followers Filter, Max. followers Filter, Min. followings Filter, Max. followings Filter, User profile Filter, User relation Filter
- Blacklist: Tags blacklist, Usernames blacklist, Keyworks blacklist
- Auto stop: Timer, Likes counter, Follows counters, Unfollows counters, Comments counters, Direct messages counters
- Schedule activity
- And many more great features …
Conclusion: Which can be
With social network demonstrating to be a driving force for all types of businesses, it is significant to take your approach seriously. Whenever you choose the right tools and construct a plan, you may turn your social network followers into loyal customers. This is why it is worth it to research what social network services may give you and how you can use it to accomplish your personal or business objectives.
If you’ve been using Hootsuite for some time now, then you may not know all the new things you might do with a social network management tool. Hopefully this article gives you a bird eye view of these fantastic alternatives you might like to test in 2018.